«1. Раскройте скобки, поставив глагол в соответствии с правилом согласования времен, и переведите предложения на русский язык. 1. They informed that some ...»
1. Раскройте скобки, поставив глагол в соответствии с правилом согласования времен, и переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. They informed that some businessmen from their company (to go) to Moscow the next week. 2. He said that he (can) give us a discount of 5% if we (to increase) the order. 3. She said she (to put) already the application in writing. 4. They asked if we (to enclose) the copy of the receipt. 5. They notified us they (to deliver) the goods the week before. 6. Mr. Bright wondered if we (to discuss) the matter the previous month. 7. Mrs. Jackson said she (not to agree) with the contract terms. 8. The representative of the Buyers asked what discount we (to offer). 9. He was interested to know when we (to sign) the contract. 10. He said that all the details (to be clarified) during the talks.
2. Перепишите следующие предложения, употребляя сложное дополнение вместо придаточного дополнительного предложения. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. We expected that our partners would be satisfied with the quality of our products. 2. The Seller guarantees that all the charges connected with the delivery will be paid by them. 3. I believe that the price is reasonable. 4. He didn’t expect that they would lodge a claim. 5. He promised that they would fulfil all the contract terms. 6. He believed that the goods would be shipped timely. 7. The Seller expected that they would pay the Buyer a penalty. 8. We think that your machinery meets our requirements. 9. We consider that they would pay compensation to the Seller for the eventual losses.10. They decided that they would undertake partial delivery.
3. Поставьте глагол в соответствующее время, форму и залог. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. I (to call) to confirm the appointment time now. 2. Your machines (not/to meet) our requirements. 3. We just (to start) selling machines of new model. 4. You (to receive) a letter of offer yet? 5. What goods you (to sell) now? 6. The company (to be interested) in selling or buying goods? 7. You (to study) the latest catalogues yesterday? 8. Our equipment (to be) of high quality. 9. They (to give) us a discount if we (to increase) the order. 10. I (to have) an appointment with Mr. Johnson yesterday.
Прочитайте и переведите текст на русский язык.
Nowadays people mostly travel by air. Here are a few hints on air travel that may be helpful:
1. Passengers are requested to arrive 'at the airport’ (air terminal) one hour before departure time on international flights and half an hour on domestic flights.
2. Passengers must register their tickets, weigh in and register the luggage (baggage). The economy class limitation is 20 kg.. First-class passengers are allowed 30 kg. Excess luggage must be paid for.
3. Passengers are permitted to take only some personal belongings with them into the cabin. These items include handbags, brief-cases or attache cases, umbrellas, coats and souvenirs bought at the tax-free shops at the airport.
4. Each passenger is given a boarding pass to be shown at the departure gate and again to the stewardess when boarding the plane.
5. Watch the electric sign flashes in the plane. When the "Fasten Seat Belts" sign goes on, do it promptly, and also obey the "No Stacking" signal.
6. Listen to the announcements on the public address system. The captain will welcome you on board, tell you all about the flight and the interesting places you are flying over.
7. Do not forget your personal belongings when leaving the plane.
Выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Geffrey saw you yesterday. You (drink) beer at a cafe.
a) had been drinking b)have drunk c) were drinking d) will be drinking
2. Grover (go) to Portugal five years ago.
a) went b) will go c) have gone d) had gone
3. When Sylvia met Stephen yesterday he (smoke) a pipe.
a) will smoke b) was smoking c) had been smoking d) smoked
4. I believe Edmund (return) by Tuesday.
a) returns b) will have returned c) returned d) is returning
5. Stephen (go) to the theatre tomorrow.
a) went b) will have gone c) will go d) has gone
6. When Eugene came to see them last night, they (play cards).
a) had been playing b) were playing c) will have played d) have played
7. Richard just (go) to the market.
has gone b) had gone c) will have gone d) had been going
8. Enough. We (talk) about it for two hours.
a) are talking b) will he talking c) have been talking d) were talking
9. Hugo (go) to the Valley of Rocks last Sunday.
a) goes b) has gone c) went d) will go
10. Jack (go) away every weekend.
a) would go b) had gone c) goes d) will have gone